Transaction Data Enrichment (TDE) provides consumers with greater clarity into their financial transactions. Powered by a machine learning engine, TDE augments financial transaction data by adding a simple description, merchant name, category, and geo location in a contextualized manner based on the learnings from millions of transactions.
- Transaction clarity
- Transactions are easy to read and understand
- User experience and customer engagement is improved
- FI’s call center activity may be reduced due to fewer calls from consumers regarding unrecognizable transactions
- Contextualized data
- Transactions are identified and classified in a contextualized and personalized manner
- Enriches every transaction by merit of its context by properly classifying merchant transactions as purchase, refund, direct deposit or credit card payment
- Building block for data analysis
- Better understanding of users and provide more personalized communication
- Provide meaningful information for achieving financial wellness
Where can you find TDE Data?
TDE is supported through the get transactions API
|1||Category||Transaction category returned based on contextualized categorization|
|2||Merchant Name||Name of merchant or financial entity associated with transaction|
|3||Simple Description||An easy-to-understand transaction description derived from original, verbose transaction description|
|4||Type||The type of transaction including payments, purchases, charges & fees, etc.|
|5||Sub-Type||A more detailed classification that provides further information on the type of transaction, including finance charge and annual fee for charges & fees and student loan and auto loan for payments|
Population of TDE enriched fields will vary according to availability of metadata. TDE data elements are not available by default, please contact Yodlee Sales to start receiving TDE data for your transactions.
TDE is made available for bank and card accounts and for the US, Canada, UK, India and Australia.