The steps that follow will help you get started with the Yodlee REST interface for Aggregation with progressive refresh.
Step 1: Authenticate the cobrand
Call the coblogin API to authenticate the cobrand.
Note: First, get your cobrand credentials from your developer portal registration that provided you the cobrandLogin and cobrandPassword. You must be a registered user to receive these credentials.
Step 2: Register a consumer to the Yodlee repository
Call the register3 API to register a new consumer in the Yodlee platform. This API returns userSessionToken and also logs the consumer in to the application.
Note: If you are in evaluation mode, register3 will not be available for you to call. You can find five evaluation users autogenerated for you in the dev portal.
Step 2: Login a consumer who is already registered
Call the login to login a consumer in to the Yodlee platform and get the userSessionToken.
Note: The userSessionToken is the sessionToken present under the conversationCredentials object.
Step 3: Search for the required site
Call the searchSite API to search for the required site. This call returns the list of SiteInfo based on the search string input to the call.
Step 4: Display the login form
Call the getSiteLoginForm API to display the login form after the site is selected. This call lets the consumers enter their credentials into the login form for the site they are trying to add.
Step 5: Add the site
Call the addSiteAccount1 API to add the site after obtaining the consumer’s credentials. After adding the site, this call will trigger a refresh to aggregate the accounts that the consumer has at the site.
Step 6: Get the MFA response, if the site added is of type MFA
- Call the getMFAResponseForSite API to retrieve the additional information required for login.
- URL: https://rest.developer.yodlee.com/services/srest/restserver/v1.0/jsonsd…getMFAResponseForSite
- Call the putMFARequestForSite API to send the consumer response to Yodlee.
- URL: https://rest.developer.yodlee.com/services/srest/restserver/v1.0/jsonsd…putMFARequestForSite
For more information about MFA, refer to the MFA Overview page.
Step 7: Get the refresh status
Call the getSiteRefreshInfo API to get the refresh status.
Step 8: Retrieve the data from the Yodlee database
- When the siteRefreshStatus returned in Step 7 is PARTIAL_COMPLETE call the getItemSummariesForSite API to display the available account level data to the consumer and to obtain the partially gathered list of transactions, call the executeUserSearchRequest API, as the refresh is still in progress.
- URL: https://rest.developer.yodlee.com/services/srest/restserver/v1.0/jsonsd…DataService/getItemSummariesForSite
- URL: https://rest.developer.yodlee.com/services/srest/restserver/v1.0/jsonsd…/executeUserSearchRequest